Anchor Rods & Elements
Carbon and stainless steel fasteners for use with chemical adhesives in concrete and masonry and other base materials
Anchor rods and elements
The decisive connection between adhesives and your fastening point
Hilti offers a broad portfolio of high quality, ready to use off-the-shelf, and custom cut-to-length anchor rods. In conjunction with the Hilti injectable mortars and adhesive capsules, our internally threaded inserts help provide reliable fastening points and help enable the installer to complete chemical anchoring applications efficiently, virtually hassle-free, and without compromising budget.
Pre-cut anchor rods
Threaded rod for anchoring applications in concrete and masonry
A wide variety of sizes and materials of pre-cut anchor rods for your applications are readily available.
- Most relevant carbon steel HAS anchor rods fully comply with ASTM F1554
- Compatible nuts and washers with matching steel grade and thread tolerances included for reliable performance
- Head marking for easy identification of steel grade
- Chamfered ends, ensuring easy threading of the nut
- Free of oil and other contamination for highest performance with Hilti adhesive anchors
"Zero-cleaning" anchor rods
The Hilti HIT-Z anchor rods with a cone-shaped helix design are specifically made for maximum performance and time savings with our SafeSet Technology installation.
With the Hilti HIT-Z anchor rod, you can skip the hole-cleaning process and go right from drilling the hole to inserting the adhesive and setting the anchor, which saves up to 60% of installation time. It doesn't get any faster and simpler than that.
Chemical Adhesive Anchors
Epoxy and Hybrid adhesive anchors designed for performance
From our Hybrid to our Resin Epoxies, our ahdesives are designed to work on real-life jobsites and in tough conditions. We know concrete gets wet, installation temperatures vary, and fast drilling and hole cleaning make a difference in your productivity.
Cut-to-length anchor rods
Custom made to fit
Hilti offers “cut-to-length” (CTL) service for custom-made anchor rods. Select from 8 material types, diameters up to 2-1/2” and anchor rod lengths up to 48”. Just let us know what you need and we’ll have your custom solution anchor rods delivered to you within 10 working days, plus transit.
Cut-to-length rods are:
- Available in eight different materials
- Available diameters from 1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Customized length up to 48" (lengths up to 144" upon request, may have longer lead-time)
- Head marking for easy verification of steel grade
- Available with chisel tip for use with HVU adhesive capsules
- Includes high quality nuts with matching steel grade and thread tolerance for reliable performamce
- Free of oil and other contamination for highest performance with adhesive anchoring systems
- Chamfered end for easy threading of the nut