Hilti Fleet Management
We manage your tools so you can manage your business
Help take the stress out of managing your tools. With our Fleet Management solution, you get state-of-the-art tools and a full service package including everything from free repairs to theft coverage. That means you can focus on the real business of running your jobsites.
How Fleet Management can help your construction business
Optimized tool park
Our productivity consultants will help uncover hidden costs, optimize your tool crib and streamline tool crib management processes.
Set your teams up with the latest high-performing tools and get faster, free repairs, as well as loan tools so your projects keep running.
Take advantage of the Tools On Demand service to cover short and medium-term peak demand and specific project needs.
Better cost control
Forget large, up-front investment, improve budgeting with predictable monthly fees and help simplify cost-allocation with custom invoices.
How does Fleet Management work?
Have us build your optimal tool crib and get upgrades when your contract ends
Our Fleet Management solution is similar to long-term tool rental. You pay a monthly fee for the tools you need for your projects. That fee covers repairs, tool mainentance, theft coverage and more.
Fleet contracts usually last 4 years depending on tool type. At the end of your tools' usable life, return the tools to us and you'll have the option to upgrade your crib to include our latest innovations.
This solution helps keep the latest tools in your hands, lower overhead costs and you will be supporting construction circularity in the process.
What services are included with Fleet Management?
Services for more productivity
- Onsite productivity analysis: Receive advice to help you optimize your tool crib and reduce costs.
- Best-in-class repairs: Get unlimited coverage with faster, high-quality repairs including loan tools and exchange of batteries and chargers.
- Digital labels: Scan to access and maintain detailed information (via app or web) to simplify tool crib management.
Services for more flexibility
- Tools on Demand: You will have the option to cover your additional short-to-medium term tool park needs (peak demand & project specific). You can even order online with full price transparency and checkout possibilities.
- Renewal: At the end of the contract, return your fleeted tools and take advantage of your option to upgrade to the latest innovation.
Services for more peace of mind
- Theft coverage: We cover up to 80% of costs of stolen tools, helping to reduce your risk.
- Maintenance: Benefit from proactive maintenance service for selected tools.
What tools can I get with Fleet Management?
Choose from tools for virtually all trades and applications
Whether you're fastening cables and conduit or breaking concrete, we've got your jobs covered. You'll also be able to choose tools on the connected Nuron cordless platform.
Featuring over 100 tools, Nuron enables you to perform your corded and gas applications on the one platform. You'll also get access to data-driven services that help locate missing equipment, identify under-used or hoarded tools and more.
How to get started with Fleet Management
Start simplifying your tool management in three steps
- To begin, we'll work closely with you to make sure you have the tools you really need – no more no less.
- We'll deliver the tools, including tools on the connected Nuron cordless platform, and provide training.
- To keep you working at peak performance, we'll help you track, repair and replace your tools at no additional cost.
Support construction circularity
Help reduce resource consumption with Fleet Management
Reduce: Fleet Management means only having the tools you need, not more. You get quality, long-lasting tools, and our local repair centers work to extend their lives even more. Need a tool short term? Don't buy it – use our Tools on Demand service instead.
Reuse: At the end of the contract, high-quality parts are refurbished and reused. Tools no longer fit for professional construction are often donated to humanitarian or educational causes.
Recycle: If reuse is not possible, we work with authorized partners to help ensure proper recycling.
Get more from Fleet Management
Add powerful tool and equipment tracking for even more efficiency
With Fleet Management you get high-performing tools and a full-service package. But what if you could make equipment management even simpler? What if you could stop wasting time looking for missing equipment? Or harness the power of data to prevent unnecessary spending on duplicate tools?
Discover equipment management solutions designed to add more efficiency to your business so you can run more productive and compliant jobsites.
Explore more business solutions from Hilti
What's new in construction?
Explore solutions from drilling robots to jobsite exoskeletons. Because the future of construction is already here.Explore construction trends
The productivity dilemma
Construction lags behind when it comes to productivity. So how can we help boost your bottom line?Explore productivity solutions
Real-time jobsite collaboration
Want more efficient project management from the field to the office? Want to help reduce risk? Welcome to Fieldwire.Explore Fieldwire for project management
Get started with a productivity analysis
Take the next step towards smarter asset and resource management by arranging an initial discussion. If you are an existing solutions customer and have a question, please contact us directly.