Line & Point Lasers
Find out how our line and point lasers are designed for intuitive and one-person operation on leveling, squaring and alignment tasks
Simplify your layout from every angle
No matter what the construction discipline, better productivity typically starts with better preparation. And when it comes to laying out a jobsite, nothing prepares you better for aligning, plumbing, squaring and leveling applications than Hilti Multiline Lasers. They work with just about any specialty that needs precise alignment for structural work or additional components:
- Transferring reference heights or transferring fastening points from floor to ceiling
- Aligning pipes
- Leveling junction boxes
- Aligning and leveling doors and windows
- Setting out drywall tracks for partitioning
Lasers for plumbing, leveling, aligning, and squaring
Hilti line laser tools help you save time by projecting laser beams on walls, floors or ceilings before workers even pick up a tool. The result is greater accuracy, less delay, fewer placement errors, and less costly rework for improperly aligned construction for applications like:
- Electrical fixtures
- Cable trays
Helping you pinpoint alignment markings quickly and accurately
Getting to the point of installing structures and components on your job site requires you to lay out, level and square anchor points accurately.
The laser beams of our point lasers provide positioning versatility and the ideal shape and brightness of laser points that enable you to pinpoint alignment markings quickly and accurately. The fixed foot with integrated magnets attaches directly to drywall tracks for convenient alignment in those applications.
Your Hilti Tool Warranty—Warranty Redefined
All our laser measure and detection systems tools are supported by the Hilti Tool Warranty.
- For the first 20 years, we will repair or replace parts that break from defects in materials or workmanship.
- For the first two years from date of purchase, we provide wear-and-tear coverage at no cost.
- We guarantee to have every tool repair in and out of our repair center in one day or the repair is free.
- On top of all that, every Hilti laser measure tool comes with one free calibration per year for your first two years of ownership.
*Some exceptions apply. See the Hilti Tool Warranty page for details.