How it Works
Upon enrollment in the Hilti Replenish service, a Hilti Solutions Selling Specialist or ON!Track Support Center representative will assist you in setting up the following information required for the service:
- Item number(s) of products to be tracked and replenished using Hilti Replenish
- Minimum quantities of such item number(s)
- Desired stock level / Max of such item number(s)
- Frequency of replenishment (weekly, biweekly, monthly) and day of week (or month) to place order of such item number(s) that have fallen below the designated minimum quantity
- Which date the Hilti Replenish should end for such item number(s)
- Shipping location for replenishment orders of such item number(s)
- PO Number for replenishment orders of such item number(s)
- Customer email address for confirmation of orders to be sent in addition to firstname.lastname@example.org
By managing your inventory in ON!Track, the ON!Track software will maintain a record of quantities of the Hilti Replenish eligible item number(s). An inventory report, scheduled to automatically be generated and sent to Hilti on a weekly, biweekly, or monthly basis, will report any quantities in your stock below the established minimum quantity. Once the report is received, Hilti Replenish will generate an order for the quantity of such items to reach your desired maximum stock levels, and those items will ship to you in accordance with Hilti’s standard processes. Shipping costs are in accordance with your account’s agreement with Hilti (either standard shipping charges or using your benefits under the Hilti SMART Logistics Subscription program, if you are enrolled).
Hilti Replenish uses information from your ON!Track subscription to track the quantities of Hilti Replenish items in your inventory and relies on the accuracy of user-generated inputs to properly calculate current stock levels of Hilti Replenish items. To the extent you do not accurately track such Hilti Replenish items (by properly scanning out items as they are used or restocking the inventory with replenishment orders), Hilti Replenish cannot provide accurate stocking levels. Hilti makes no representation that Hilti Replenish will guarantee or ensure stocking levels suitable to your needs. Hilti expressly disclaims any liability, under contract, tort or any other theory, for damages arising out of or related to inadequate stocking levels of Hilti Replenish items, even in the event caused in whole or in part by the negligence of Hilti.
In order to automate your replenishment purchases, you will need to provide a “blanket” purchase order for processing Hilti Replenish orders. Where such a blanket purchase is not feasible, you will be subject to a “quote and approve” process whereby your Hilti account representative must receive the inventory report. Your Hilti account representative will submit a quotation via email for the Hilti Replenish items, and those items will not ship until you have approved such quote and provided any necessary documentation for the order (e.g., purchase order).