HIT-RE 500 V3 Epoxy anchorNew product
Ultimate-performance injectable epoxy mortar with approvals for rebar connections and heavy-duty anchoring
- Base materials: Concrete (cracked), Concrete (uncracked)
- Base material condition: Dry, Submerged, Water-filled, Wet
- Approvals / Test reports: Fire, ICC-ES report (concrete), Seismic
Features & Applications
- High performance and technical superiority as per international approvals
- Suitable for diamond-cored holes – when prepared using the TE-YRT roughening tool
- Injectable epoxy suitable for all-year use – cures at temperatures down to -5°C / 23°F
- Longer working time – allows greater flexibility during installation
- Suitable for water-filled holes and underwater applications
- Structural connections with post-installed rebar (e.g. extension/connection to walls, slabs, stairs, columns, foundations, etc.)
- Structural renovation of buildings, bridges and other civil structures, retrofitting and re-strengthening of concrete members possible
- Anchoring structural steel connections (e.g. steel columns, beams, etc.)
- Fastenings requiring seismic qualification
- Fastening in natural stone and wood, including GLT and CLT made by spruce, pine or fir.
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
Ratings & Reviews
Some of the greatest Hilti innovations have resulted from users like you who want to push the envelope of existing technology in their applications. Case in point: Hilti HIT-RE 500 V3 adhesive, with Hilti Safe Set™ Technology. It’s nothing short of revolutionary.
- Keep productivity high under a wide range of temperatures—even in freezing conditions where no other epoxy adhesive anchoring system will work. Hilti HIT-RE 500 V3 is the only epoxy adhesive anchor that cures below freezing and is rated down to 23o F.
- Balance longer work times with shorter cure times. Hilti HIT-RE 500 V3 gives you a 25-minute working time at 72o with initial cure in four hours and full cure in six hours.
- Use Hilti Adhesive Anchor products with diamond-coring methods. Combined with the Hilti Roughening Tool TE-YRT, HIT-RE 500 V3 is ICC Evaluation Service (ICC-ES) approved for use in diamond-cored holes in cracked concrete.
- Get a 60 percent stronger bond. Hilti HIT-RE 500 V3 has the highest bond strength on the market - 60 percent stronger than Hilti HIT-RE 500-SD technology (the previous market leader).
Gain these real-world advantages
The physical advancements in HIT-RE 500 V3 provide several advantages in real-world job sites:
● Worry less about work conditions. HIT-RE 500 V3 works for post-installed anchoring in dry, wet and water-filled concrete, even if drilled holes are underwater. It is also approved for use in seismic applications. You can even make structural connections with post-installed rebar (e.g., extension/connection to walls, slabs, stairs, columns, foundations, etc.).
● Save drilling time and filling time. Why drill and fill a 6" hole when a 3" hole will do? Because HIT-RE 500 V3 can satisfy the same loads with shorter embedment depths, your productivity rises as your costs drop.
● Clean while you drill. Hilti Safe Set™ Technology lets you use hollow drill bits and VC 20/40 vacuum to clean holes as you drill them. This simplifies installation and reduces the risk of compromising anchor load capacities due to improper hole cleaning.
● Boost creativity. Download the FREE Hilti PROFIS software—fully compatible with our BIM/CAD object database—and customize your designs with Hilti HIT-RE 500 V3.