POS 180 Robotic Total StationNew product
Long-range robotic total station for one-person operation with 3" angle measurement accuracy
- Distance measurement accuracy: ±2 mm + 2 ppm
- Operating distance range – of remote control (diameter): 5 - 1969 ft
- IP protection class: IP 55 (EN 60529)
Features & Applications
- Measures accurate distances to surfaces without the need for extra reflectors
- One-person layout and measuring – delivers significant productivity gains
- Can be stationed “anywhere” or set up quickly over a reference point with the help of a plumb laser
- No locking required – allows simultaneous pivoting and targeting
- Laying out positions and levels for excavations, formwork and fastening points on floors and ceilings
- Measuring offsets and slopes precisely
- Transferring control lines and points vertically over several floor levels
- As-built measurements, direct area measurement and planning
- After 2 years repair costs are capped
- Product warranty against parts and manufacturing irregularities for 20 years
- No registration or proof of purchase ever required
We manage your tools so you can manage your business.
- High-performing tools and latest technology help to increase jobsite productivity.
- Loan tools during repair to reduce downtime.
- Theft coverage helps to reduce financial risk and unexpected expenses.
- Free verification of tool accuracy in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Monthly usage fee covering all tool, service and repair costs helping to ensure absolute cost control and back-office efficiency.
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
Ratings & Reviews
Robotic Total Station
The ultimate balance of accuracy, efficiency, and convenience
Hilti instrumentation specialists have enhanced our Mechanical Total Station design with added features to create new Robotic Total Stations that push productivity to new levels.
Compared to conventional layout tools like line lasers, strings and tape measures, you can increase productivity exponentially with Hilti Robotic Total Stations.
Calculated accuracy, productivity, and control
Accurate to a fraction of a degree
Plot accurate layout markings from 7 feet to more than 9,000 feet away, including angle measurements within 5 seconds of a degree and +/- 2mm + 2 ppm.
Automatic target acquisition, simple push-button operation and intuitive manipulation of crisp digital screen images make any task easier to complete sooner.
Exceptionally fast and efficient
With prism tracking and remote control, operations can be handled by one person in significantly less time. Hilti Robotic Total Stations deliver accurate readings over great distances four times faster than two people using traditional layout methods, and twice as fast as with Mechanical Total Solutions.
Two-way BIM compatible
Whether you want to carry the latest digital design plans into the field, or capture “as built” dimensions and locations to feed back into your BIM system, Hilti Robotic Total Stations put the control at your fingertips.