DX 9-HSN Powder-actuated decking toolNew product
Digitally enabled, fully automatic, high-productivity, stand-up powder-actuated nailer for fastening metal decks
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 39.3 x 17.5 x 7.4 in
- Weight: 30 lb.
- Fastener Intake: 60 nails
Features & Applications
- Revolutionary design – upright working position for high speed of use and long-term user comfort
- Ergonomically designed handle to enhance user comfort
- Adjustable power regulator – precise control for more reliable fastenings
- Unique piston brake system helps to prevent fasteners punching through the deck
- Easy to clean and maintain on jobsites
- Fastening metal roof decks to 1/8" to 3/8" thick bar joists with X-HSN nails
- Fastening metal floor decks to 1/8" to 3/8" bar joists and light-gauge steel structures with X-HSN nails
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
Ratings & Reviews
Hilti DX 9 Deck Fastening Tool
Take control of deck fastening with the digitally enabled DX 9 powder-actuated stand up tool
The new DX 9 is a robust, reliable, smart and comfortable stand-up decking tool. It features advanced engineering, a digital service indicator with Bluetooth connectivity and an ergonomically designed handle.
Thanks to customer feedback and Hilti innovation, the DX 9 takes steel deck installation to the next level. Totally re-engineered mechanics have made the tool more advanced and more reliable for the most demanding job conditions.
Real time information
The digital service indicator on the DX 9 gives real-time feedback on:
- When to clean and service the tool, maximizing productivity on the job
- Tool’s operating temperature range is also displayed, helping you to work at the optimal pace
Press the Bluetooth button on your DX 9 to sync it to the Hilti Connect app, where you’ll find how-to videos, tool usage data and a simple way to request Hilti service.
designed for comfort
The DX 9 revolutionary design features:
- An upright working position - no more bending over and quick fastening
- Ergonomically designed handle and smaller grip for enhanced user comfort
- Reinforced handle for more consistent feel