Original operating instructions
General safety instructionsRead all safety instructions and other instructions.
Keep all safety instructions and other instructions for future reference.
General safety instructions
- Do not cover the type identification plate or other labels.
- Do not cover openings in the casing of the tool or appliance.
- Do not obstruct switches, displays and warning lights.
- To avoid surface damage or chemical reactions, check that the label adhesive is compatible with the surface before applying the label.
- Keep away from children.
- Use of an additional primer is recommended in order to improve the adhesion of the labels.
- If you use additional products supplied by a third party, such as a cleaning agent or primer, observe their instructions.
- Shelf life is 2 years from the date of manufacture (see packaging).
Intended useON!Track Tags are intended to be used to mark items of equipment with a unique identification number for inclusion in the Hilti ON!Track asset management system.
|Application and storage temperature
|−20 ℃ … 45 ℃
(−4 ℉ … 113 ℉)
|Surface temperature during application
|21 ℃ … 38 ℃
(70 ℉ … 100 ℉)
Instructions for use
Gaps in the numerical sequenceGaps in the numerical sequence are the result of quality checks. Each package contains 100 ON!Track Tags.
Do not crease or foldDo not crease or fold the ON!Track Tag.
Surfaces with a large radiusDo not attach an ON!Track Tag to a surface with a diameter of less than 100 mm (3.94").
Do not touch the adhesive surfaceDo not touch or contaminate the adhesive surface of the ON!Track Tag when removing it from the roll.
Position for attaching the ON!Track TagAttach the ON!Track Tag only in a position where it is protected from wear and tear.
Make sure that the ON!Track Tag does not project beyond edges.
Cleaning the surfaceBefore applying the ON!Track Tag, clean the surface thoroughly to remove all traces of contaminants, especially oil and grease.
We recommend use of a suitable cleaning agent and a lint-free cleaning cloth.
Dry the surface thoroughly in order to achieve optimum adhesion.
Application pressurePress the ON!Track Tag down with the heel of your hand or apply even pressure with a roller. The ON!Track Tag achieves a better bond when applied with high pressure.
After applying the ON!Track Tag, wait a few minutes before using the items of equipment.
- Please contact your local Hilti representative if you have questions about the warranty conditions.