Construction Management Software
Jobsite collaboration in real-time with Fieldwire
From the field to the office, you can help improve jobsite communication and productivity with Fieldwire, our jobsite management software that allows user to access and share information easier. Fieldwire can help increase efficiency and productivity with higher transparency and improved accountability.
- User-friendly design
- Access and share information easier
- Plan and manage work more seamlessly
- Track and report progress in real-time
Mar 20 2024Start : 9:00 am PST End : 10:00 am PST Place : Virtual
Fieldwire for low voltage
Learn how other top users in the low voltage space are taking advantage of Fieldwire to streamline collaboration, efficiently manage tasks on site, and improve document management. Whether you’re a seasoned Fieldwire user or new to the platform, this session will offer practical insights to enhance your project workflows.
Apr 10 2024Start : 9:00 am PST End : 10:00 am PST Place : Virtual
Building and tracking change orders in Fieldwire
Discover how to easily capture costs at a high level or create detailed line item breakdowns and everything in between. The webinar will also cover the updates that have been released for Fieldwire's RFI & Submittal modules and also include an extended Q&A session the product manager.
May 08 2024Start : 9:00 am PST End : 10:00 am PST Place : Virtual
Fieldwire for design and estimating
Not all jobs go to construction, but all jobs usually start in estimating. The transition from estimating to construction is rife with opportunities for things to simply get lost in translation. In this webinar, take a look at how to use Fieldwire in the estimating and design phases to ensure a seamless transition to construction.
How Fieldwire can help manage your construction projects
Entire project teams – from project managers to subcontractors – work from the most current project plans from any device, helping to improve efficiency and reducing the chance of rework.
Plan tasks and track projects with checklists, in-app communication, documentation and photos to deliver high-quality work that can be shared via auto-generated reports.
With all project tasks organized around plans and trades, everyone knows what to do, where to do it and how to document their work, helping enable a safer and more efficient jobsite.
Less talk, more action
Stop juggling multiple construction apps, messaging platforms and spreadsheets
Fieldwire by Hilti offers customers the benefits of construction management software, jobsite scheduling and punch list apps, mobile BIM and plan viewers, and more – all within a single platform.
Fieldwire is used on more than 1,000,000 projects worldwide by teams of 10 to 10,000. The app can be implemented in minutes and requires no special training.
- Integrates with other software such as Box and Dropbox; open API for maximum flexibility
- Transparent pricing: The price-per-user is based on the features you need, and all plans include unlimited projects and storage
Align everyone from engineers to construction workers on a single platform
Fieldwire helps you minimize the impact of delays and rework through construction task scheduling and simplifying communication for your crews and subcontractors.
- Create work schedules and set priorities for the coming days, weeks or months
- Assign tasks and annotate them with notes, photos and videos
- Help avoid building from out-of-date plans by ensuring everyone has the latest versions
- Coordinate teams and track progress with real-time messages, updates and push notifications
- Accelerate decision-making by creating conversations focused on specific tasks
Help ensure your teams have what they need to stay on top of their construction projects
More than a jobsite punch list app, Fieldwire makes it easier for project managers, engineers and supervisors to keep track of progress.
- Annotate plans with notes, photos and videos; capture as-built information
- Automate custom progress reports or create them on-demand, then share them via the app
- Send punch list updates via push notifications
- Get real-time updates on tasks and project milestones
- Access critical BIM metadata on specific elements anywhere, anytime
Project peace of mind
Get ahead of minor jobsite issues before they become major problems
Minimize disputes by communicating quality issues and safety concerns on the spot and documenting critical information within the app.
- Optimize walkthroughs by reporting issues in real-time to those directly responsible; formalize issues in PDF reports
- Capture as-built project information to create a single source of truth
- Submit forms easily by digitizing daily reports, timesheets, inspection requests and RFIs
- Create custom inspection checklists or use punch list templates across all projects to stay consistent
- Enable more seamless handovers by generating automated project reports