HIT-HY 100 Adhesive anchorNew product
High-performance injectable hybrid mortar for anchoring in concrete and for rebar connections
- Base materials: Concrete (cracked), Concrete (uncracked), Masonry (grout-filled CMU)
- Base material condition: Dry, Wet
- Approvals / Test reports: ICC-ES report (concrete)
Features & Applications
- Suitable for use in cracked and uncracked concrete with all anchor rods and rebar according to ICC-ES approval (International Code Council - Evaluation Service)
- Automatic hole cleaning with TE-CD and TE-YD drill bits in combination with Hilti vacuum cleaners
- Extensive range of accessories available (e.g. piston plugs for rebar injection, cordless electric dispenser)
- IAPMO masonry approval and technical data available for higher application flexibility
- Anchoring light structural steel connections (e.g. steel columns, beams)
- Anchoring secondary steel elements
- Rebar doweling / connection of secondary post-installed rebars
- Renovation / upgrades with post-installed rebars
- Substitution of misplaced / missing rebars
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
Ratings & Reviews
Adhesive Anchor HIT-HY 100
High-speed productivity for dry, uncracked concrete
When you want to standardize to one SKU for the majority of day-to-day applications, HIT-HY 100 is the go-to adhesive anchor.
For routine applications, you want a reliable solution—and the best possible value. Hilti Adhesive Anchor HIT-HY 100 has a 5-minute working time and a 30-minute cure time at 68oF for higher productivity and ICC approval in dry, uncracked concrete.
A versatile choice
Hilti Adhesive Anchor HIT-HY 100 works with a range of complete anchor systems—including rebar, HIT-V rods, HAS-E rods and HIS inserts in a wide range of diameters. It’s ideal for anchoring light structural steel connection, such as columns or beams, as well as post-installed rebar.
A workable choice
Hilti Adhesive Anchor HIT-HY 100 is tested for installation in a concrete temperature range of +14º F to +104º F.
A comfortable choice
Thanks to its low-odor and low volatile organic compound (VOC) content, Hilti Adhesive Anchor HIT-HY 100 is less likely to be disruptive in occupied spaces and other continuous indoor uses.
An all-around better choice
Hilti Adhesive Anchor HIT-HY 100 is designed to work with existing Hilti manual and battery-actuated dispensers so you get easy, accurate results from the tools you might already own. Plus, it delivers reliable fastening with the traditional 2x2x2 hole-cleaning method.