3D Design plug-in suiteNew product
3D modeling plug-ins for planning mechanical, electrical and industrial designs in engineering software such as Intergraph, Aveva, Autodesk, and Bentley
- Graphic card requirement: OpenGL 3.0 support
- Minimum required disc space: 1024 MB
- System requirements: As per Host System
Integrate our plug-ins with your daily software (Intergraph Smart3D®, Aveva PDMS®, Aveva Everything3D®, Bentley MicroStation®, Bentley OpenPlant®, and Autodesk Plant3D®) and gain access to the entire Hilti digital catalog so you can create digital twins of your assets
Deliver faster and more flexible designs through smart features such as: pre-built templates and typicals for faster modeling, design wizards for quickly selecting elements and performing tasks correctly, and flexible solutions to perform freeform designs (limited to some solutions)
Reduce errors with built-in filters, rules, and validations to ensure build-ready final designs that are up to specification
Deliver accurate fabrication drawings customized to meet construction team specifications and detailed BOM lists that even include items outside the 3D model (eg. Fasteners)
Minimize downtime with the help of our plant design experts who will provide plug-in installations and upkeep, consultations on best solutions with your administrators, relevant portfolio library setup, troubleshooting, training services, and bespoke assemblies at a nominal fee for project libraries
Consulting & Support
Modular Supports Plug-in
Integrated 3D modeling software for mechanical, electrical, and industrial modular support systems
Hilti Modular Supports Plug-In for Smart Plant 3D is a design and planning tool for piping, cable tray and HVAC duct supports used in chemical, power, mining, oil and gas construction projects.
With the plug-in for Smart Plant 3D, your design team will be able to automate the process of placing Hilti Modular Support Systems into your design. The Hilti Modular Supports Plug-In for Smart Plant 3D reports Hilti Modular Support Systems in material takeoffs, bill of materials generation and allows for clash detection, minimizing risks and changes on the jobsite. It also connects directly to the software you use every day.
Modular Supports Plug-In connects directly to the software you use every day.
Integrate directly into your Smart 3D or AVEVA PDMS and E3D platforms for a more connected project team throughout the design, procurement, and building process.
Modular Supports Plug-In for Smart 3D
Insert Hilti modular supports systems directly into your 3D plant designs using our modular supports catalogue for Intergraph Smart3D. Our catalog of smart assemblies helps you more easily design mechanical, electrical, and piping applications for your energy and industry projects.
Modular Supports Plug-In for PDMS & E3D
Use an integrated template and typical wizard to quickly and easily add Hilti installation systems, including MI, MIQ, MC, and MR channel systems, directly into your 3D plant designs using Modular Supports Plug-In for AVEVA Plant Design Management System (PDMS) and Everything 3D (E3D).
Smart Support Placement
- Insert relevant support assemblies into your design.
- Take advantage of the plug-in’s smart assembly capabilities to quickly resize the assembly, swap out parts or add bracing
- The Modular Supports Plug-In for Smart Plant 3D embeds Hilti design guidelines to ensure the same level of safety and constructability in software designs.
- Customize typicals based on your unique design requirements to support project standardization need.
Bills of Material Generator
- Control costs and easily place orders with automatic bills of material generation.
- Create a bill of materials and fully specified drawings with Hilti support data included.
- Hilti Modular Supports Plug-In for Smart Plant 3D supplies all Hilti part numbers on the bill of materials and material takeoff reports, making procurement easier.
- The plug-in streamlines the procurement process for your organization by helping you identify, purchase and track all the Hilti products you need to complete a project.
- As a purchaser, you can keep track of which Hilti supports and parts are being used on any project.
- Our Engineering Support team can help identify relevant solutions for your design and which Hilti supports are compliant with your engineering specification.
- Hilti’s Engineering Support team can analyze your standards and help you find the right solution when using the Plug-In for Smart Plant 3D