Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Thick metals reciprocating saw bladesNew product
Ultimate carbide reciprocating saw blade for cutting cast iron, stainless steel and other tough metals thicker than 1/4"
- Product Class: Ultimate
- Shank: 1/2 in universal shank
- Teeth per inch: 8
Features & Applications
- Carbide-tipped teeth – essential if you want faster cuts and a longer lifespan when cutting tough metals like cast iron or stainless steel
- Unbeatable cutting life – one Hilti carbide recip blade will outlast up to 50 Standard bimetal blades
- Smoother, steadier cutting – special tooth geometry help these blades to cut tougher materials with ease
- Faster cuts – engineered to cut through thick cast iron and stainless steel faster than any other Hilti metal cutting blades
- Ultimate efficiency and economy – this extremely long-lasting blade can more than pay for itself in durability and fewer work stoppages for blade replacements
- Faster cuts through tough metals – including cast iron, stainless steel and high-alloyed steel over 1/4" thick