Hilti (PHILIPPINES) INC.
Robinsons Cyberscape Beta 9th Flr
Between Topaz & Ruby Rd,
Ortigas Ctr, Pasig City
Drilling and Demolition Systems
Cutting, Sawing and Grinding Systems
Diamond Coring Systems
Direct Fastening Systems
Firestop Systems and Construction Chemicals
The best products come with the best services.
We offer a full range of services to ensure higher productivity and greater safety to help our customers maximise their business.
Hilti Lifetime Services
Hilti tools are built to last. But even if a defect occurs, Hilti will take care of it quickly and professionally, completely free of charge for up to 2 years from the date of purchase. After that we put a limit on what a repair can cost – for as long as you keep on using your Hilti tool. We even give you a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty against manufacturing defects. That’s not just reassuring to know, it’s unique in the power tools business.
No repair costs whatsoever for up to 1 year* from date of purchase!This includes:
- Pick-up – just give us a call.
- Labour costs.
- Faulty parts and parts subject to wear and tear.
- Servicing when indicated by the service indicator on the tool.
- Functional check, adjustment and safety check.
- Li-ion batteries & chargers
After this, Hilti sets a repair cost limit – for the entire life of the product!
- Should the cost of the repair remain below this limit, you pay only the actual cost.
- Quality guaranteed: For 1 month after every repair, you benefit from the same free-of-charge service, you would have with a new product.
- Faulty materials.
- Manufacturing defects.
Hilti Logistics Services
You order it – we deliver it using the latest technology.
All standard orders are delivered next day or on the day of your choice.
Hilti logistics support ensures that you receive the right product, at the right place, at the right time. Our logistics co-ordinators plan the delivery and organise the distribution centrally. Therefore you do not have to worry about getting your products delivered, you can focus on getting the job done.
Quick and Special Delivery
If you require a same day delivery or want us to deliver at a given time to a specific job site, just call our Customer Services Advisors for more details at +632 7847100
A repair service that goes beyond just fixing tools.
Hilti Repair Services
Outstanding service and quality
- Trained Hilti technicians
- State of the art repair facilities for a seamless repair process
- Functional checks, adjustments and safety checks
- Old tool trade-in and recycling according to WEEE standards
Industry leading speed
- Elimate repair quotes through upfront advice and repair cost limit
- Calibration of your measuring tools free of charge under Hilti Lifetime Service
- Regular checks ensure your measuring tools continue to operate reliably and in accordance with applicable standards and statutory requirements
- Calibration certificate issued to confirm the tool meets specifications
- Sticker to record date of last calibration
Helps make every project a success.
Engineering and technical support
Project tendering, planning and support
Our experienced technical staff gives you support that ensures things are done right the first time. We can help with bidding, norm and non-norm specification and provide individualized catalogs. Plans, materials lists, calculations and drawings for larger projects are part of the package. Hilti project managers assist by coordinating logistics services and technical support for defined projects.
On-site technical consulting
Our engineers and technicians provide on-site support at any location. They offer a consulting service for architects, planners, engineers and construction professionals on specific application needs. Training and certification are also part of the service.
We offer pre-assembly of parts and make product kits or packages and customized items available to help increase the efficiency of your projects.
Technical software and documents
Our innovative and practical software solutions are available to support you in your daily work and cover everything from anchor design and selection to installation concepts. Technical documents such as approvals, test certificates and technical data sheets can be viewed and downloaded from Hilti Online – www.hilti.com.ph
How to get in touch with Hilti?
There are lots of ways to get in touch with Hilti through our various channels. On the phone, online, in Hilti Centres and at your place of work.
Account ManagerIf you need professional advice, product and system demonstrations or application advice at your place of work or on-site, Customer Services can put you in touch with one of our expert Account Managers or Technical Sales Representatives to visit you.
Customer ServiceOur highly trained team of Customer Services Advisors are available Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm. They can help you with product advice, orders, deliveries, locating your nearest Hilti Centre and contacting your local Account Manager.
Toll free : +632 7847100
Fax : +632 7847101
Hilti CentresOur national network of Hilti Centres are much more than display or sales points for Hilti products. Hilti Centres can give you product and application advice plus demonstrations of tools and systems. You can also order or purchase tools and consumables.
Please click here for our Hilti Centre locations
Hilti Centres Business Hours:
Monday - Friday
08:00am to 05:00pm
8:00am to 12:00pm
Hilti’s website is available for around the clock advice and information.
Easy to use, Hilti Online provides a wide range of features and information, including an online catalogue of products, and Anchor Design Centres, plus our extensive technical library and details of your local Hilti Centre.
- PDFHDA Undercut Anchor System 987.7kB
- PDFHSL Heavy-duty Expansion Anchor 601.7kB
- PDFHST Stud Anchor 472.9kB
- PDFHVU Adhesive Capsule Anchor 747.3kB
- PDFHIT-HY 200 Injectable Mortar 2684.3kB
- PDFHIT-RE 500 Slow-cure Injectable System 1706.7kB
- PDFHIT_RE 500-SD Slow-cure Injectable System 1181.1kB
- PDFHSA Stud Anchor 1646.9kB
- PDFHAC Anchor Channel 2235.1kB
Technical software solutions
PROFIS Anchor is the latest Hilti Anchor Design Software. Created to enable designers & specifiers to select the best anchor for your applications.
Hilti Center addresses
|Location||Region||Address||ZIP Code||Opening hours||Telephone|
|Davao City||Mindanao|| 164 R.Castillo St. |
8000, Davao City
|8000|| Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. |
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
|082 234 5755 to 56|
|Cebu City||Visayas|| 98 M. Velez St. |
6000, Cebu City
|6000|| Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. |
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
|032 255 0850|
|Makati City||Metro Manila|| 2256 Pasong Tamo Extension |
Edsa, Brgy. Magallanes
1224, Makati City
|1224|| Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. |
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
|02 784 7100|
Careers and job offers information
- We fulfill our brand promise: "Hilti. Outperform. Outlast."
- Team members are at the core of Hilti success. That's why we continuously invest in their development.
- We live our corporate values: integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment.
- Hilti is a family-owned company that stands for sustainable, profitable growth. Hilti is regularly rated among the "Best Employers" worldwide.
- We deliver exceptional rewards that attract, motivate and retain talented people who drive profitable growth.