ON!Track release v3.2.5 includes improved scanning in low light conditions (perfect for dark containers), direct sunlight and a wider range of angles.Read more
1. Under Assets in the main navigation bar, click on All Asset groups to display an overview of all your assets in one big list.Read more
1. Tap on the Check Inventory on the overview screen. 2. Select the location where the inventory check should be performed. 3.Read more
ON!Track's web application may encounter visual inconsistencies such as: missing buttons, missing menu items, missing data or grid inconsistencies so it is highly recommended to clear the br...Read more
1. Go to reports from the dashboard 2. To create a new report template, click on the plus icon 3. Fill in all the report details and click next 4. Define the filters you wish to know.Read more
Factored design loads are determined by multiplying a service load by a load factor.Read more
Concrete cracks when tensile stresses imposed by loads or restraint conditions exceed its tensile strength.Read more
ACI 318-11 anchoring-to-concrete provisions given in Appendix D are identical to ACI 318-14 anchoring-to-concrete provisions given in Chapter 17.Read more
In order to comply with different customer infrastructure formats and internal security restriction policies, some network administrators need to make some adjustments in their system to all...Read more
User groups dedicated to ON!Track do not yet exist. However, information about ON!Track can be found on the Hilti ON!Track web pages.Read more
Location Introduction In ON!Track, the "Location" terminology refers to a particular geographical area or construction site where assets may be present.Read more
1. Under the tab "Dashboard" click on the alert widget which list all alerts of your assets. 2.Read more
Note: locations or parent locations with assigned assets cannot be deleted. In order to delete those locations, first remove the assets assigned to that location or parent location. 1.Read more
Note: In order to use the delivery confirmations properly, this functionality needs to be turned on beforehand in the company settings.Read more
1. Click on Templates in the main navigation bar. 2. Select the Services tab in the sub-navigation bar. 3. Select the service to be edited by ticking the respective checkbox. 4.Read more
Note: In order to be able to confirm delivered assets, this functionality has to be activated by your ON!Track Admin user.Read more
Upon opening the ON! Track mobile app, the first view after login is the overview screen. Decide if you would like to add an item by tapping on Add Item.Read more
Note: Services assigned to assets cannot be deleted. In order to delete those services, first remove the asset assignments. 1.Read more
We can call you during our business hours:
You can reach our live chat during business hours:
Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Please note, the order volume has been updated to . This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Hilti = registered trademark of Hilti Corporation, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein© 2009-2016, Right of technical and program changes reserved, S.E. & O.