ACI 318-11 anchoring-to-concrete provisions given in Appendix D are identical to ACI 318-14 anchoring-to-concrete provisions given in Chapter 17.Read more
Short Description What is cracked concrete? Content Concrete is typically assumed to crack under normal service load conditions or, more specifically, when tensile stresses imposed by load...Read more
1. Under Employees in the main navigation bar, click on the plus icon (Add) to add a new employee; a data entry screen opens after clicking. 2.Read more
Note: Although there are various approaches to add an asset, the simplest manual approach is described here. 1. Click on Locations in the main navigation bar. 2.Read more
During the implementation process, Hilti provides support for analysis, setup, asset tagging, asset registration and end user training.Read more
Below shows how to navigate through the different icons and tabs in the web application. Click the respective main-navigation points, i.e.Read more
Select Company Settings from the drop down menu in the top right corner of the application. 2. A) On the left, select import and Export Settings. B) From the menu, select Location.Read more
Values for Position Reporting / Last Seen At feature are received from ON!Track smart tags only.Read more
1. Add an asset to your transfer cart a) Choose the asset by ticking the box in the asset row b) Click on "Add to Transfer Cart" 2. Go to your transfer cart and select location. 3.Read more
1. Click on the column header to sort the contents of respective column in ascending order (arrow pointing upwards). 2.Read more
If a tool is not repairable and a replacement tool is sent from the TSC, the new tool needs to be registered in ON!Track by the customer.Read more
1. Tap on View Item on the overview screen. 2. Under the View Item there are three tabs where assets are listed: -A) Under the box icon you can search for any asset, commodity or consumable.Read more
Note: Although there are various places where to search any kind of information, this shows the search function in general. 1.Read more
Go to assets. Select to view "All Assets". Go to the Status category and click on "filter" icon. Select "Retired" . Finally click on "OK" and you can see all retired assets.Read more
1. Click on Transfers in the main navigation bar. 2. Under Transfers Click on Delivery Notes sub-navigation tab to see all transfer history entries.Read more
1. Click on Locations in the main navigation bar, then click on plus icon to expand the vertical navigation below. 2.Read more
We can call you during our business hours:
You can reach our live chat during business hours:
Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Please note, the order volume has been updated to . This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Hilti = registered trademark of Hilti Corporation, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein© 2009-2016, Right of technical and program changes reserved, S.E. & O.