Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Please note, the order volume has been updated to. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Alvin Rose, Owner, Richmond Primoid
Customers expect complete protection and on-time installation when they contract Richmond Primoid to waterproof or restore their buildings. Richmond Primoid needed a professional, global partner who could deliver the same level of complete protection and on-time tool repair.
Richmond Primoid also wanted a tool services partner who could act quickly to keep jobs on schedule, provide transparency into their tool fleet and seek new ways to drive profitability in their operations.
Agreement. This agreement has grown into a broad tool services partnership covering their overall tool needs.
The solution today includes:
● Repair and maintenance costs covered by full repair cost coverage for all tools covered under the agreement
● Coverage of powder-actuated tools, combihammers, 18V cordless kits, diamond saws and grinders
● Tools repaired and returned in their region within three days, door to door
● Online, phone and face-to-face support
● Prepaid shipping labels provided to make repair orders easier to send from the field or from the shop
● Theft coverage to reduce cash flow and theft exposure
● Custom tool labeling to assign accountability to team members and differentiate Richmond Primoid tools from those of other contractors on the jobsite
● Hundreds of breakers, diamond cutters and grinders have been repaired at no cost
● Tool repairs are automatically repaired and replaced at no charge, including shipping
● Nearly all repairs are made the same day of delivery, door to door in three days
● Loaner tools arrive if the repair takes longer than planned, reducing downtime
● Repairs are covered, which by extension also reduces the cost of repair decision-making and repair processes, such as shopping for repair quotes and issuing purchase orders
In fall 2013, Richmond Primoid needed additional tools to complete a fast-paced federal project. They needed to seasonally tool up two crews to meet the aggressive job schedule. Hilti’s new Tools On Demand solution provided the extra tools needed for the crews during this peak period and the flexibility to return them afterward.
● The crews finished three weeks ahead of schedule and saved thousands of dollars by not adding to their traditional Fleet agreement or purchasing new tools
● Tools On Demand increased productivity by 50 percent on their demolition applications
Results may vary. Contact Hilti for full program details.
In the fall of 2013, Richmond Primoid needed additional tools to complete a fast paced federal project. They needed to seasonally tool up two crews to meet the aggressive job schedule. Hilti’s new Tools On Demand solution provided the extra tools needed for the crews during this peak period and the flexibility to return them afterwards.
Contact Hilti for full program details.
Would you like more info on how our Tool Fleet Management program can help your business? Call us today.
To see account specific prices and content, please choose appropriate account.