Cut-to-length anchor rods
Custom made to fit
As your partner in chemical anchoring applications, Hilti offers a broad portfolio of pre-cut anchor rods to meet a wide range of needs, available right off the shelf. With sizes ranging up to 1-1/4”, featuring chamfered ends with nuts and washers included, you know Hilti anchor rods will help you get the job done quickly, efficiently, and right — without compromising your budget.
We now offer “cut-to-length” service for custom-made anchor rods. Select from 8 material types, diameters up to 2-1/2” and anchor rod lengths up to 48”. Just let us know what you need and we’ll have your custom solution anchor rods delivered to you within 2-4 working days (typical lead time).
Applications and Advantages
- Large range of materials and anchor rod diameters (1/4” to 2-1/2”)
- Head marking for easy verification of steel grade
- Available with chisel tip for use with HVU adhesive capsules
- Includes high-quality nuts with matching steel grade and thread tolerances for reliable performance
- Free of oil and other contamination for highest performance with adhesive anchoring systems
- Chamfered end ensures easy threading of the nut
Custom made anchor rods come in:
- Eight different materials
- Diameters up to 2-1/2”
- Lengths up to 48” (lengths up to 144” upon request; may have longer lead-time)