While the Hilti product portfolio has solutions for many of the applications in and around the modern construction site, we know there are situations when you’ll need a unique solution. That’s why Hilti offers special order products, so you can get exactly what you need to get the job done.
Special order products are typically variations of standard items. However, Hilti also provides products that fill gaps in the standard offering—or to complement particular systems.
Some of our most popular special order products include:
- Abrasives: Cut-off discs and blades
- Anchors: Mechanical and adhesive varieties (metric and imperial)
- Chemicals: Grout, mortar, joint sealant, dispensers and accessories
- Cutting and sawing: Annular cutters, hole saws, saw blades (circular, jigsaw, reciprocating, hacksaw)
- Diamond bits: Core bits and accessories
- Diamond blades: Walk-behind saw blades, masonry blades (wet or dry)
- Drilling: Drill bits (wood, jobber, stubby, ship auger, etc.), TE-CX bits and adapters, rebar cutters, plate cutters
- Installation systems: Strut and strut accessories (stainless, galvanized, coated, metric or imperial)
- Screw fastening: All sizes and types of screws, including Buy American-compliant drywall screws
- Kitted solutions: Capable of sourcing and kitting for task-specific solutions
- Whatever you need, we’re ready to help. There are more than 1,000 Hilti account managers and field engineers available in the U,S, and Canada for onsite consultation, and we work with more than 70 manufacturing partners to help provide solutions for your applications.
Need a specialty product? Get a quote, or get more information about capabilities and availability: 800-879-8000