Cordless Combihammer TE 30-A36
Unprecedented power. Unmatched performance. Zero cords.
If you’ve tried drilling ¾” holes 8” deep with a cordless rotary hammer drill, you know you can’t ask a cordless rotary hammer to do a combihammer’s job. And now, you don’t have to. Introducing the world’s first cordless combihammer: the revolutionary Hilti Cordless Combihammer TE 30-A36. It drills large-diameter holes with the speed of corded tools two classes larger—with all of the portability and productivity of a cordless tool.
- Drill electrical through penetrations
- Chip concrete for plumbing drains
- Drill for concrete application sets
- Drill multiple holes for kicker plates
- Battery, motor and transmission designed for faster drilling into concrete
- Chips like a corded tool two classes larger
- Electropneumatic hammering mechanism for increased speed and impact energy
- 6.0 ah, 36 volt battery delivers twice the energy of comparable tools
Tougher than ever
- Brushless motor for high efficiency and longer tool life
- Glass fiber housing and hammering mechanism for cooler operation and longer tool life
- Highly conductive hammering mechanism, gear and motor for maximum performance in tougher materials