POST-INSTALLED ANCHOR TESTING
Demand proof in performance.
The jobsite—where installer experience can vary dramatically—is no place to experiment with anchors.
That’s why we thoroughly test and document the performance parameters and application and installation guidelines for every Hilti anchor. It’s also why we offer FREE fastening systems design software to help automate the process of finalizing your choice with confidence.
But we’re not the only ones to document Hilti performance. Our nearly 300 pieces of anchor documentation include specifications and approvals from International Code Council-Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), UL, Certificate of Label Approval, NSF LEED and other industry-recognized organizations.
If you have questions about past anchoring problems or installation concerns for upcoming applications, connect with our Customer Service team for one-on-one guidance.
ICC-ES Acceptance Criteria AC308 for Post-Installed Adhesive Anchors
ICC-ES Acceptance Criteria AC193 for Mechanical Anchors
HIlti tests to these criteria include:
- Reference tests determining tension capacity in both low-strength and high-strength cracked and uncracked concrete
- Reliability tests identifying anchor sensitivity to various installation processes and environmental considerations
- Service-condition tests across a variety of installation positions and application parameters
For masonry applications, we adhere to the following test standards:
- ICC-ES Acceptance Criteria AC58 for Adhesive Anchors in Masonry Elements
- ICC-ES Acceptance Criteria AC101 for Expansion Anchors in Masonry
- ICC-ES Acceptance Criteria AC106 for Screw Anchors in Masonry