Hilti Connect app brings hassle-free, digital tool management to the jobsite
Plano, Texas – Jan. 24, 2018 – Hilti is bringing connectivity to the jobsite with the Hilti Connect app. Tool information, service history and more are now accessible via the app and NFC tag inside the tool, allowing you to easily identify the tool and access all its unique information even when the serial number is unreadable. With instant access at your fingertips, Hilti Connect helps you make informed decisions on the jobsite to be more productive.
Download the free Hilti Connect app to a smartphone or tablet to:
- Identify a tool – The Hilti Connect app identifies the tool type, serial number, company name, and purchase date.
- Check tool information and service history – The app keeps track of when a warranty or fleet contract expires.
- Determine if a tool should be repaired or replaced – The app displays the last time the tool was repaired, how many times it has been repaired, as well as the total amount spent on repair.
- Schedule a tool for repair – With the touch of a button on the Hilti Connect app, users can initiate the tool repair process and receive a shipping label to mail their tool to a Hilti Tool Service Center.
- Learn more about a tool – Hilti Connect provides instant access to specific how-to videos as well as operating instructions and OSHA silica dust standards by tool type.
- Identify available accessories – The app suggests the best accessories or related products for your jobsite application and directly online for authorized users.
- Track tool usage information – Using Bluetooth technology, Hilti Connect tracks tool usage for our newest direct fastening tools the DX 5 and DX9, keeping users informed on when to clean a tool or schedule a maintenance request.
For more information on the Hilti Connect app, please contact Hilti Customer Service. From the U.S., call Hilti, Inc., at 1-800-879-8000 or visit www.hilti.com; from Canada, call Hilti (Canada) Corporation at 1-800-363-4458 or visit www.hilti.ca.
About Hilti, Inc.
Hilti is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of quality, innovative and specialized tools and fastening systems for the professional user. With more than 1,700 highly trained Hilti account managers and engineers throughout North America and an additional 1,300 Hilti employees nationwide, Hilti expertise covers the areas of powder actuated fastening, drilling and demolition, cordless, diamond coring and cutting, measuring, firestopping, screw fastening, adhesive and mechanical anchoring, and strut and hanger systems.