Measuring Layout Questionnaire Terms And Conditions
Drawing Terms and Conditions
- This drawing is held by: Hilti, Inc., 5400 S. 122nd E. Ave, Tulsa, OK, 74146, USA.
- Entry into the drawing is possible only via participation in the survey launched inJune, 2017.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age, and residing in the USA.
- Only one entry into the drawing is permitted per invited company. No purchase is required.
- The closing date for completion of the survey and hence, entry into the drawing is June 30th, 2017 at 11.59 PM.
- All survey respondents who wish to enter the drawing are required to submit their contact details. In order to ensure the anonymity of the responses, these contact details will be stored separately from the survey answers.
- The details of all drawing entrants will be collected, and during a drawing event performed at Hilti, Inc., Tulsa, OK, two potential winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. Potential winners will be notified by July 31st, 2017 at the latest. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- One PD5 Laser range meter for an approximate retail value of $239.00 is guaranteed to be won if there are at least 10 eligible entries. No cash alternatives or donation alternatives are offered.
- By entering the drawing, participants verify that they are allowed to receive the PD5 Laser range meter and that this is aligned with their company compliance rules.
- By entering the drawing, participants grant Hilti, Inc. the right to publish the names of the winners. Hilti, Inc. may also request that winners are presented their prizes by a local Hilti, Inc. representative.
Any Copyright in the survey responses will be assigned to Hilti, Inc. upon submission of the completed surveys and all moral rights in and to the responses are waived in favor of Hilti, Inc.
- Drawing participants release Hilti, Inc. from any liability.
- The use of contact information is for contest administration only.
- Hilti, Inc. reserves the right to amend the rules of the drawing.
- Void where prohibited.