Heavy duty exp anchor HSL-3 M16/50
Ultimate-performance heavy-duty expansion anchor (CS + hex head)
Item number 371785
|Price/ Item:||$314.00 / 1 Box|
- Base materials: Concrete (cracked), Concrete (light weight), Concrete (uncracked)
- Approvals / Test reports: COLA (City of Los Angeles), ETA, ICC-ES report (concrete), Nuclear (NQA-1), Seismic
- IBC compliance: IBC 2006, IBC 2009, IBC 2012
- High tension and shear load capacities
- Force-controlled expansion which allows follow-up expansion
- Wide range of sizes and configurations for multiple applications
- Collapsible black plastic section prevents anchor turning in hole during setting and provides reliable clamping of part fastened to overcome gaps
- ICC-ES/AC 193 for cracked and uncracked concrete and seismic
- Heavy-duty fastenings in high safety-relevant or dynamic applications, including applications in nuclear power plants
- Applications where extensive approval back-up or technical back-up is required, e.g. machines, heavy equipment, steel columns, heavy pipe supports, pumps, beam supports, medical equipment, cantilevers, cranes, car hoists, etc.
- Heavy-duty applications, e.g. machines, heavy equipment, steel columns, heavy pipe supports, pumps, beam supports, medical equipment, cantilevers, cranes, car hoists, etc.