Use our trade based product finder
Join us on Facebook and Youtube
"Like" us on Facebook and subscribe to our channel on Youtube
Portable, quick and easy-to-use system for detecting objects up to 30 cm in concrete structures. The complete system for hit prevention and structural analysis.
- Provides a real-time view of the inside of concrete structures and generates true images automatically, for direct on-site evaluation of scan data by the user - no expert skills required
- Features three scan modes for specific applications: Quickscan detection, Quickscan recording and Imagescan (2-D and 3-D data visualization with top view and cross sectional views)
- Compact all-in-one hand-held scanner offering easy, user-friendly operation, quick start-up for speed of use plus unmatched data visualization
- Displays a top view of the scan for easy mapping of the objects detected plus cross sections in both directions for easy identification of multiple layers in concrete structures
- Powerful monitor unit for in-depth, on-site scan analysis plus PC software for subsequent data evaluation and documentation
- Reduces risks by locating the safest places to cut or drill and hundreds of square meters of concrete can be inspected in a day
- Locating rebars, tendons, metal and plastic conduits, glass-fiber cables, voids and wood in dry concrete structures at depths of up to 300 mm
- Avoiding hitting concealed objects when drilling anchor holes or through holes, breaking out openings and in diamond coring and sawing work
- Quality assessment and checking rebar and tendon layout (e.g. curvature, density, depth)
- Rebar extension (post-installed rebar connections) in structural applications
- Inspection of floors, decks, slabs, balconies, etc. in structures such as tunnels, bridges and buildings
- Detection of voids and cavities
For downloads related to this product please visit our local Hilti Online sites, using the country selector on the right.
By using this Hilti Web site you are indicating your agreement with the following statement.
Scanner, hand strap, battery packs (3), mains adapter (2), monitor, monitor pouch, data cable, connecting cable, headset, reference grids PSA 12 (5), reference grids PSA 14 (2), adhesive tape, markers, brush, torque wrench, cleaning cloth, data module, meter stick, operating instructions, producer certificate, packed in a Hilti trolley.