Use our trade based product finder
Join us on Facebook and Youtube
"Like" us on Facebook and subscribe to our channel on Youtube
Self-undercutting anchor version presetting (steel grade 8.8, galvanised to minimum 5 microns)
- Combines the advantages of a post-installed mechanical anchor, i.e. flexibility and immediate loading, with the performance of a cast-in-place headed stud.
- Close spacing and small edge distance because of very low expansion forces.
- Self-undercutting facilitates fast and reliable installation.
- The resulting keying effect ensures the anchor remain secure even in cracked concrete under dynamic loading.
- Manufactured under the NQA-1 nuclear quality program with comprehensive approvals.
- Completely removable - if necessary
- Heavy-duty fastenings for all dynamic loading in cracked or non-cracked concrete, including applications in nuclear power plants.
- Examples: supports for heavy pipes, safety barriers, industrial machines, crane rails, dorm structures, crash barriers, roof fixings, elevator tracks, bridge retrofitting etc.
For downloads related to this product please visit our local Hilti Online sites, using the country selector on the right.
By using this Hilti Web site you are indicating your agreement with the following statement.